Management System Policy
Our aim is to be the first choice for an importer or exporter in all his Logistical and Cargo Shipment operations (one stop shopping) in the markets where we operate.
- Facilitating international trade and transport;
- Being a reliable partner for our clients, employees and suppliers;
- To contribute constructively to improving the living conditions of the people who interact with us;
- To create value in all activities that we are involved in, whether it be economic, environmental or social value;
- Differentiating ourselves through trust and total capacity to commit.
Integrated Management Policy
We are determined to help make a better world, by being a reliable partner for our clients, employees and suppliers and generating value in all activities that we are involved in, whether it be economic, environmental, or social value.
We believe that sustainability is the basis for improving our commitment to our stakeholders (clients, employees, suppliers, communities, regulatory bodies, etc.), creating solid and ongoing relationships, respecting the environment, and making a positive contribution to local communities in a more equitable manner.
We have identified the following good practices as commitments and principles of action for sustainable development:
- Evaluating the satisfaction of our clients’ current and future expectations;
- Promoting a culture of food safety;
- Ensuring the preservation of resources, by helping clients reduce their waste through the proper identification of validity periods, quality control procedures and the sharing of other essential data;
- Controlling energy consumption, by encouraging the use, whenever possible, of renewable energy sources in our premises and vehicles;
- Making freight transport greener, aligning ourselves with the European Commission’s Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy that aims to reduce transport emissions by 90% by 2050, by optimising routes and minimising empty running, as well as monitoring and influencing the partners we work with;
- Promoting good labour practices with the adoption of a code of ethics and conduct that defines explicit rules on human rights, labour practices, respect for the environment and the health and safety of our employees;
- Fostering the development and continuous training of our employees, enabling them to develop their skills;
- Promoting efficient communication channels between the different internal bodies and external entities;
- Identifying and acting in accordance with applicable legal, regulatory and contractual requirements;
- Ensuring the maintenance of the system, as a driver of continuous improvement suited to the company’s goals.
- Undertaking to continually improve the integrated system in all its activities, processes, and services.